Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. How do I become an authorized dealer?
- 2. Are warranties transferable?
- 3. If I purchase multiple products, do I receive bundle pricing?
- 4. How do I properly break-in my subwoofer?
- 5. What type of enclosure is better: sealed or ported?
- 7. How much power do I need for optimum performance?
- 8. Where should I ground my amp?
- 9. What should I know about my speakers' impedance?
- 10. What is "bridging" an amplifier?
- 11. What is sound pressure level (SPL)?
- 12. What are voice coils?
- 13. Should I wire my speakers “in series” or “in parallel?”
- 14. How many watts can my subwoofer handle?
Call us at 1-800-845-1972 to set up an appointment with a sales representative.
Warranties are to the original purchaser with proof of purchase (e.g. receipt from an authorized Lazer Car Audio dealer or lazercaraudio.com).
Occasionally, there will be special bundle pricing available. Check with your authorized Lazer Car Audio dealer or follow us on social media for updates.